POKER.COM
PARIS
BRISBANE

Visitors

lundi 4 décembre 2006

Played music for Charity instead of playing BPT

First i want to apologize to everyone who tried to say hello to me on the BPT event and had no answer back...I'm sorry because i didn't play the event that i was waiting eagerly to play! BUT i had to miss it...The reason is that i was requested to help a friend to create some musical activities for the TELETHON in my small village...So i'm sorry to say that when some of you get busted out of the flopilicous event i was having a very nice charity soiree LOL! This was just a calendar coincidence, which put me in front of a dilema ...and i chose the fiesta..hihi! i wanna say that i still put a lot of hope in the BPT and that i want to play it to win it! so after that little problem you can be sure to count on me for the next event and moreover fo the next season...

FTL now. First, i wanna tell to every blogger playing the league that , as i will be the score manager next season and maybe for a phew other, you can ask me here if you want you have your individual points or any stats you're interested to see! I know that some of you think that those stats are a bit too much for a friendly league, but my point of view is that every info is good to know, and that the aim of these statistics is just to give to a player some way to find out how to improve them! BTW i can tell that i use it and it's really usefull for me to find more new motivations in some new challenge that i give to myself..if you're interested : PM me at the forum or mail me at jctotnok@hotmail.fr or post a comment here ; that will always be a pleasure to help you as much as i can.
And finally, a big bigWOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT for the KingQuistadors who finished 2nd exaequo with the holdem globetrotters after 2 games full of suspence!
!!!!!!!!!!RENDEZ VOUS IN JANUARY TO CATCH THE GOLDEN TREASURE OF SEASON 10!!!!!!!!!


Today's Video : artistic Pool : Simply amazing!! TRICK SHOT

2 commentaires:

mimi2mik a dit…

Nice work on your blog Noky,and hope to see you in the next BPT.;)Also,waiting on putting your blog link in mine,cause I want it to be like my others.will add it as soon as I get it.

DangerMouse a dit…

Looking good Noky, much easier to read now.

Love the pool video