POKER.COM
PARIS
BRISBANE

Visitors

vendredi 29 décembre 2006

WOOT! i love blogger!!!

First! I wish you a merry chrismas...I wish you a merry chrismas...I wish you a merry chrismas...Aaannd a Haappy newww yeaaaaarrr!.....hum ....mimi don't like when i sing on msn so i sing here nah!

WOot!
I've finally found how to change and custom my blog! woot !
The secret is to use the blogger template "rounder4" but shhhh don't say it!
you can change Everything!!!! the sizes, the pics, the colours, the border etc...
So fun!!!!!
I hope you like my jungle blog now which is not completly finished hihi!
and if you want some help about customizing yours, just ask me it will be a pleasure!!

POKER :
Hard to be back on earth after the chrismas and hollidays fiestas especially about poker ! i mean mainly in sngs, for one of the first time i lost more beavers than i won since christmas!BUT (always a but) look at this hand! IT was in a Waimea Bay cashgame room!
NOK

PS for those who waited eagerly for mimi's striptease, here it is!!!!!

SmileyCentral.com
SmileyCentral.com
SmileyCentral.com
LMAO

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ben ouais, t'as trouvé comment customiser ton glob.
Résultat : j'ai perdu 5/10ème à chaque oeil pour lire le dernier artcile tellement t'as chargé le fond d'écran + la police jaune pâle...
Bon en tout cas il vit bien ce ptit blog.
Good luck and happy new year tot !
A+

mimi2mik a dit…

lol...in your dreams frenchy ;p