POKER.COM
PARIS
BRISBANE

Visitors

samedi 13 janvier 2007

2007 personal tourney results for now

HI!
first I thought 2007 would be a hard poker year because of losing a bit in sng! maybe the champagne have hit my head too much lol!

But i finally won my first tourney! and two day later another one! Not big one sadly, but good enough to feel alrite! so there are a 200$ guarented NL holdem that i forgot to take a screenies,and a 5$NL holdem! Sadly my best place in the 3K guarented (my favourite tourney!) is 20th (won30$, which just pay the buyin bak +7little bucks)this year so my rush in this one has stopped with the new year! cry ! but i'm confident for the future!


3 commentaires:

mimi2mik a dit…

Congrats Nok!Blog is looking good.KQs Woot!

Jax a dit…

Congrats Noky :)

Anonyme a dit…

Great HU Noky. I haven't enjoyed a game of poker as much as I did this for a long time. You had a huge chip advantage over me going into the HU and you are a lot more aggressive then me so I knew I had very little chance but I still really enjoyed it

:-)xx